Apr 21, 2015

MASALA PORI

 
When ever I visit my mom's house my sweet brother would always buy my favourite snacks for me. In that list masala pori would be there.There
is no hard and fast rules for preparing this pori.
You can make use of the available ingredients at your pantry.
Ingredients
Pori/Puffed rice
2 cups
Peanuts
2 tbsp
Fried gram dal/pottukadalai
1 tbsp
Garlic
4 – 5
Sambar powder
1 Tbsp
Curry leaves
Few
Turmeric powder
A pinch
Oil/Ghee
1 Tbsp
Salt
To Taste
STEP BY STEP PICTURES
In a kadai heat oil/ghee.First add peanuts.Then fried gram dal in medium flame for 1 min.
Next add crushed garlic,curry leaves.
Now add sambar powder,turmeric powder,salt.
Add the puffed rice/pori.Switch off the flame.
Mix well so that the puffed rice/pori gets evenly colored.
After it cools down store it in an air tight container.
Enjoy with a cup of hot tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment