Jan 21, 2013

CURD RICE

DSCN2216
      I love to have Curd rice with Mango. During my school days in my lunch box there will be one cup of curd rice daily.During  mango season my mom used to keep Mango daily,which is a side dish for curd rice. I can say " I am a Mango lover". But the saddest part is here is do not get Mango.

INGREDIENTS

COOKED RICE
1 Cup
CURD
¾ Cup
CARROT
¼ Cup
GREEN CHILLY
2
GINGER
1 Inch
MUSTARD SEEDS
½ Tsp
URAD DHAL
½ Tsp
SALT
To Taste
OIL
1 Tsp

STEP BY STEP PICTURES

DSCN2211
Mash the cooked rice. Add curd,salt.

DSCN2213
Temper with mustard seeds,urad dhal,ginger,green chilly.

DSCN2214
Add finely chopped carrot. You can add green grapes also.

DSCN2215
Mix well.

DSCN2219
Taste good with pickle.

DSCN2226
Has any body tried this combination?

1 comment:

  1. wow so refreshing and delicious!!! Thanks for linking it to my event!! Looking for more yummy recipes!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen
    Ongoing Event - Know Your Dairy - Cheese
    Ongoing Event - Dish it out - Lentils & Garlic

    ReplyDelete