Dec 15, 2012

MINT ONION SANDWICH

I am not a big fan of sandwich. If I have any left over poriyal I will toast the bread and prepare sandwich. I will have this as breakfast on lazy mornings. I have tasted Bread omelette only after my marriage. My hubby loves to have egg dosai, bread omelette.

INGREDIENTS

MINT CHUTNEY
½ Cup
BREAD
6 Slices
CHOPPED BIG ONION
1
SAMBAR POWDER
½ Tsp
SALT
To Taste
MUSTARD SEEDS
½ Tsp
URAD DHAL
½ Tsp
OIL
1 Tsp

PROCEDURE
  • I forgot to take pictures.I will soon update step vice pictures
  • Prepare mint chutney of your own style.
  • Chop the onions finely. Heat oil in a kadai.
  • Add mustard seeds,urad dhal,onions.Fry till it turns golden brown.
  • Add sambar powder,salt.
  • Saute till raw smell goes out.Take care not to get it burnt.
  • Now take the bread slice.Toast it out.
  • Spread mint chutney and apply the onion mixture filling

Cover it with another bread.

Cut it diagonally.

Can you see the onion filling?

Isn't so easy!

Yummy bread toast is ready

NOTES
  • You can replace mint with corainder.
  • Toast with ghee/oil







No comments:

Post a Comment